Eligibility for Funding in Renfrew County
Call for Proposals and Investment Opportunities
Select a region:
The 2019 Call for Proposals is now closed. The process was open to all local community service agencies who demonstrated results and who aligned to our priority goals.
Only Canada Revenue Agency recognized charities working in the social services field throughout Renfrew Couunty will be considered for funding.
United Way invests in projects that align with its Focus Areas: All That Kids Can Be, Poverty to Possibility and Healthy People, Strong Communities. Our Priority Goals within these Focus Areas include:
- Improving the well-being of seniors by reducing the factors that lead to isolation and vulnerability while respecting their independence
- Ensuring children are healthy and resilient, and ready to learn
- Ensuring children and youth are engaged and active in their daily lives
- People experiencing mental health and/or addictions challenges have access to coordinated community-based supports
- Ensuring people in crisis have access to coordinated and immediate supports
Application for Funding
Our 2019 application process is currently closed and we are preparing for our new funding cycle. Contact our local office and we will provide you with more information or review our eligibility criteria.
|December 4, 2018||Launch of Call for Proposals|
|January 22, 2019||Document Checklist Deadline|
|January 29, 2019||Call for Proposals Deadline|
|February – April 2019||Assessment of Call for Proposals Submissions|
|Early May 2019||Notification to all Applicants|
|July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020||Next Funding Cycle|