Eligibility for Funding in Renfrew County
Call for Proposals and Investment Opportunities
Select a region:
The 2020 Call for Proposals is now open. The process is open to all local community service agencies and non-profits who demonstrate results and who are aligned to our priority goals.
Only Canada Revenue Agency recognized charities working in the social services field throughout Renfrew County and the City of Pembroke will be considered for funding.
United Way invests in projects that align with its Focus Areas: All That Kids Can Be, Poverty to Possibility, and Healthy People, Strong Communities. Our Priority Goals within these Focus Areas include:
- Adults have access to mental health and addictions supports.
- Adults in crisis have access to supports.
- Help seniors improve wellbeing, maintain their independence, and reduce isolation
- Decrease homelessness, and improve housing support services.
- Increase employment opportunities for all.
- Children and youth have access to mental health, crisis, and addiction support.
- Children and youth have supports they need to start school ready to learn.
- Children and youth are engaged and active outside of school, and have a safe place to learn, play and grow.
Application for Funding
Our 2020 application process is currently open. Please review the application available below for more information, including our updated eligibility criteria.
|January 8, 2020||Launch of Call for Proposals|
|February 12, 2020||Document Checklist Deadline, Deadline for Sponsored Applications|
|February 19, 2020||Call for Proposals Deadline|
|February – April 2020||Assessment of Call for Proposals Submissions|
|Early May 2020||Notification to all Applicants|
|July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021||Next Funding Cycle|