Eligibility for Funding in Ottawa
Call for Proposals and Investment Opportunities
Select a region:
The 2019 Call for Proposals is now closed. The process was open to all local community service agencies who demonstrated results and who aligned to our priority goals.
This year in Ottawa we accepted applications were for one to three years in the following seven goals:
- Agency Capacity Building: Strengthening organizations so they have a greater capacity to meet community needs and change more lives
- Strong Neighbourhood: To build healthy and vibrant communities by increasing equity social cohesion, and inclusion
- Successful Aging: Improve the well-being of seniors by reducing the factors that lead to isolation and vulnerability while respecting their independence
- Mental Health & Addictions: People experiencing mental health and / or addictions challenges have access to coordinated community-based supports
- Crisis Supports: Ensure people in crisis have access to coordinated and immediate supports
- Critical Hours: Engaged and Active Children and Youth
- School Readiness: Healthy and Resilient Children Ready to Learn
For the 2019 Call for Proposals, applications were accepted for three of the ten Priority Goals and investments will be made for one to three years depending on the type of investment.
Priority Goal Review Date
Open for applications
All That Kids Can Be
From Poverty to Possibility
Healthy People, Strong Communities
Call for Proposals 2019 – Community Fund
Our 2019 application process is currently closed and we are preparing for our new funding cycle.
Key details on the application process are including in the 2019 CFP Guidebook. The Guidebook also provides information on our assessment criteria, a glossary, FAQs and detailed instructions on all aspects of the proposal writing and submission process. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 4, 2018
Launch of Call for Proposals
January 22, 2019
Document Checklist Deadline
January 29, 2019
Call for Proposals Deadline
February – April 2019
Assessment of Call for Proposals Submissions
Early May 2019
Notification to all Applicants
July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Next Funding Cycle