United Way’s pandemic response began even before the first case of COVID-19 was declared in our region. Today, we’re still working hard to make sure no one falls through the cracks.
We know local love lives here. And together, we can ensure our communities overcome the tough challenges the pandemic has amplified.
You can help us address our region’s most urgent and immediate needs. Your donation will:
- Provide access to life’s essentials that help the most vulnerable people stay healthy, like food and personal protective equipment.
- Support isolated seniors who are vulnerable and at higher risk of developing severe illness if they contract the virus.
- Ensure frontline services can continue their vital work.
- Enable crisis lines and services like 2-1-1 that benefit everyone.
- Ensure kids get back on track with their education.
- Build a brighter future for people who have been sidelined by the pandemic.
With you by our side, we can forge ahead into yet another year of uncertainty.
Your donation is in good hands.
We invest your gift in smart, strategic ways, to ultimately move the needle.
100% Local Impact
Every donation is put to work in the community where it is raised.
Top 100 Canadian Charity
Charity Intelligence, MoneySense & Maclean’s named us a top-100 Canadian charity.
Issues You Care About
Poverty. Isolation. Homelessness. Together, we can tackle the issues that seem impossible to solve.
Working together to support long-term solutions
United Way East Ontario’s value has never been clearer. We know our region. We know what the most immediate needs are, and each day, we work with our partners and supporters to have the greatest impact. Your donation fuels lasting change across Prescott-Russell, Ottawa, Lanark County, and Renfrew County.