You can ensure more people have access to the counselling, peer support groups and other local services they need, when they need it.
Mental health challenges affect all aspects of life.
- One in five Canadians struggle with their mental health.
- When someone is struggling, it impacts their ability to work, live independently, and even just get through the day.
- Counselling is reported as the greatest local need, but it is also the least likely to be met.
- Understanding where to go and how to get help can add another layer of stress.
- When a person is ready, it’s important someone is there to listen to provide effective, professional guidance
Your donation is in good hands.
We invest your gift in smart, strategic ways, to ultimately—move the needle.
This is the power of United Way East Ontario.
100% Local Impact
Every donation is put to work in the community where it was raised.
Top 100 Canadian Charity
Charity Intelligence, MoneySense & Maclean’s named us a top-100 Canadian charity.
Issues You Care About
Poverty. Isolation. Homelessness. Together, we can tackle the issues that seem impossible to solve.