Officer, ePledge and Database Support
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for the activation and customization of online access for workplace accounts in both the Federal Government and private sector. In addition to proofreading and uploading site content, this position will also respond to inquiries from donors and volunteers accessing the site. The Officer, ePledge and Database Support will work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new developments.
- Working with fundraising software, collect and manage content for workplace campaigns requesting ePledge access
- Customizing and tailoring website
- Configuring accounts
- Respond to inquiries from site users via e mail and telephone in a timely manner providing clear, accurate and concise information that enables them to resolve online access issues.
- Maintain strong and cooperative relationships with volunteers, donors, users and staff
- Assist with the maintenance of donor records and online giving profiles:
- Merging existing and creating new records
- Personalizing information
- Cleansing data – eliminating duplication, entering missing data
- Document issues and solutions
- Follow up with clients as appropriate
- Work cooperatively with key team members, colleagues, volunteers and donors
- Share knowledge, expertise and best practices with the information technical team and users
- College diploma and/or equivalent experience
- Three years + customer service experience
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Superior customer service approach
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office, database management
- Experience working with fundraising software preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental teams
- Bilingualism preferred
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed cover letter and a resume indicating their interest in the role in confidence. Please quote competition number #2020-19 when submitting your resume.
United Way East Ontario encourages qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodation, to apply to join our staff team. Please advise if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.