Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Are you excited at the idea of harnessing the power of marketing to do good in your local community? United Way East Ontario’s Manager, Marketing, is an experienced marketing professional with a passion for driving audiences to act in support of making a difference for those in need.
Looking for a marketing professional who has demonstrated project management skills and experience working in the area of product marketing and strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate is someone who has previously provided support in developing marketing strategies and tools to ensure the product and partnership programs meet marketing objectives.
As the Manager, Marketing, the ability to develop campaigns and general content for various audience segments for all digital channels is a key deliverable. Having a demonstrated ability to be able to create multiple assets that take into account key insights and past results to ensure the message and its delivery are optimized for engagement or conversion.
The Manager of Marketing will join a dynamic, full-service marketing and communications team who strive to make a difference across our region by demonstrating the impact our organization.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Manager of Marketing is deeply passionate about harnessing the power of marketing to drive social good.
An excellent project manager, the Marketing Manager has experience building strong partnerships with internal and external partners to lead dynamic programs that drive donor engagement.
The Marketing Manager will contribute to the success of United Way East Ontario’s marketing and fundraising objectives at both strategic and operational levels. Participating and sometimes leading product development and supporting strategic partnerships, they will both lead and have ownership over projects and work collaboratively with our talented Marketing and Communications team.
A complete job description is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post- secondary degree or diploma with a concentration in marketing
- 2+ years in a marketing role
- Experience in strategic partnerships and product development
- Experience and passion for writing marketing content for all digital channels.
- Project Management experience, including experience with PM software such as Wrike or SmartSheets
- Experience using Google Analytics or other web analytics solutions to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and content.
- Superior research, writing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well with multiple teams in a diverse, cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Experience working with the public and other stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of content management (CMS) and CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and program management skills
- Self-motivated, ability work independently and participate as a team player and take initiative
- Developed proofreading skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining focused and flexible
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technologies and exploring emerging marketing channels
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed cover letter and a resume indicating their interest in the role in confidence by August 13, 2020.
Please quote the competition number when submitting your resume.
United Way East Ontario encourages qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodation, to apply to join our staff team. Please advise if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.